SEED Fund Requirements
We support projects directly benefitting a Pilgrimage group's local community. We make grants to individuals only if those individuals are acting within a congregation or community. We do not award grants to government agencies, for capital building projects, or lobbying.
Requests are limited to a maximum of $500 for one-time, short-term projects. No group or individual will be eligible to receive support more than once in a two-year period.
Applicant organizations and individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Have stayed at The Pilgrimage within the past three years.
- Project has strong congregational or community support.
- Youth are a strong part of the project leadership.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have a supervisor (pastor, teacher, parent) in your community approve your activity and agree to participate where and when reasonable.
- Grant must be used within 6 months of award.
- By accepting a grant from The Pilgrimage, you agree to allow The Pilgrimage to use your project in promotional material.
- Upon completion of your project, you are required to provide The Pilgrimage with appropriate stories, reflections, photos, and/or videos that document your experience.